Chemical Hazard Communication
Credit: 2 PDH
Course Fee: $30.00
This informational booklet is intended to provide a generic, non-exhaustive overview of Chemical hazard communication. This publication does not itself alter or determine compliance responsibilities, which are set forth in OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) standards themselves and the Occupational Safety and Health Act.
- What Is Hazard Communication And, Why Is a Standard Necessary?
- How Can Workplace Hazards Be Minimized?
- Why Is a Written Hazard Communication Program Necessary, and what does It Include?
- How Must Chemicals be labeled?
- What Are Material Safety Data Sheets, and Why Are They Needed?
- What Training Is Needed to Protect Workers?
- How Can OSHA Help Employers Comply?
Occupational Safety and Health Administration
Review the quiz before studying the course.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.