Drilling And Blasting For Surface Excavations
Credit: 12 PDH
Course Fee: $90.00
This manual describes reliable or preferred procedures or concepts of drilling and blasting conducted during rock excavation, in order to aid design and construction. The manual is designed principally for the use of geologists and engineers who are given responsibilities in drilling and blasting projects. Such responsibilities.
- Mechanics of blasting
- Explosives and their properties
- Basic surface blasting techniques
- Modifying blasting techniques to fit geological conditions
- Damage prediction and control
- Drilling and blasting in rock excavation by contract
US Army Corps of Engineers
Review the quiz before studying the course.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.