Electric Power Plant Design
Credit: 14 PDH
Course Fee: $84.00
This course provides engineering data and criteria for designing electric power plants where the size and characteristics of the electric power load and the economics of the particular facility justify on-site generation. Maximum size of plant considered in this course is 30,000 kW.
- Site and civil facilities design
- Steam turbine power plant design
- Generator and electrical facilities design
- General power plant facilities design
- Gas turbine power plant design
- Diesel engine power plant design
- Combined cycle power plants
US Army Corp of Engineers
Review the quiz before studying the course.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.