Florida State Board of Engineers Rules, Laws (2019-2021)
Credit: 1 PDH
Course Fee: $9.00
Florida Board of Engineers course number 0010297 Laws and Rules
New Florida laws, rules and ethics for professional engineers. This course is for the 2019-2021 biennium.
By the end of this course the participant will learn about:
- Florida Rules and Laws Basics.
- All the Changes made to Florida Statues: Chapter 471 and 455 biennium 2015-2017
- All the changes made to Florid Rules: 61G15 biennium 2015-2017
- Disciplinary actions
- Excerpt from Florida Board of Engineering Statues and Rule page
- FBPE Response to Signing & Sealing Shop Drawings and Work Drawings
- FBPE Response to EOR vs Delegated Engineer vs Specialty Engineer vs Design
Review the quiz before studying the course.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.