Guidelines For Surface Water Drainage Plan For A Municipal Solid Waste Facility
Credit: 2 PDH
Course Fee: $24.00
The purpose of this course is to provide suggestions for preparing an adequate surface water drainage plan based on published sources and on staff knowledge and experience. The course focuses on hydrology issues that can be used to demonstrate that there is no alteration in the drainage pattern at the MSW facility.
- Maintaining Natural Drainage Patterns
- Defining Existing, Predevelopment, and Post development Conditions
- Submitting an Application
- Demonstrating That Drainage Is Not Significantly Altered
- Calculating Runoff
- Designing Detention Ponds
Texas Commission On Environmental Quality (TCEQ)
Review the quiz before studying the course.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.