Noise And Vibration Control
Credit: 10 PDH
Course Fee: $150.00
The course provides qualified designers the criteria and guidance required for design and construction of those features related to noise and vibration control of mechanical equipment systems most commonly encountered in military facilities.
- Noise and Vibration Criteria
- Sound Distribution Indoors
- Sound Isolation Between Rooms
- Sound Propagation Outdoors
- Airborne Sound Control
- Air Distribution Noise for Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning systems
- Vibration Control
- Mechanical Noise Specifications
- Noise and Vibration Measurements
US Army Corps of Engineers
Review the quiz before studying the course.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.