Operation & Maintenance Best Practices
Credit: 22 PDH
Course Fee: $264.00
This course is designed to serve as a resource for O&M management and technical staff. It does not try to represent the universe of O&M-related material. Rather, it attempts to:
- Provide needed background information on why O&M is important and the potential for savings from good O&M.
- Define the major O&M program types and provide guidance on the structure of a good O&M program.
- Provide information on state-of-the-art maintenance technologies and procedures for key equipment.
- Identify information sources and contacts to assist you in getting your job done.
- Introduction and Overview
- Why O&M?
- O&M Management
- Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Types of Maintenance Programs
- Predictive Maintenance Technologies
- Commissioning Existing Buildings
- Metering for Operations and Maintenance
- O&M Ideas for Major Equipment Types
- O&M Frontiers
- Ten Steps to Operational Efficiency
Review the quiz before studying the course.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.