Solid Waste Management
Credit: 17 PDH
Course Fee: $255.00
This update of the Solid Waste Management course stresses operational changes brought about in waste handling practices as a result of the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) of 1976 (42 USC 6901) and its amendments.
This course discusses managerial, engineering, and operational issues associated with:
- - Handling and storage of waste.
- - Refuse collection.
- - Transfer stations sanitary landfills.
- - Volume reduction techniques.
- - Resource recovery (material and/or energy).
- - Recycling centers at military bases.
State of Virginia Bureau of Solid Waste Management
Review the quiz before studying the course.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.