Acoustic Multi Beam Survey Systems for Deep Draft Navigation Projects
Credit: 8 PDH Hours
Course Fee: $48.00
How it Work!
- Register first and log into your account. Study and take the quiz for FREE until passed.
- After passing the quiz, follow the page, pay for the course and print your certificate.
This course provides USACE policy and guidance for acquisition, calibration, quality control, and quality assurance of multi-beam survey systems used on deep-draft navigation, flood control, and charting projects. Instructions for operating specific multi-beam systems, or the acquisition, processing, and editing of data from these systems, are found in manufacturer’s operating manuals and software processing manuals specific to the systems employed.
- Acquisition of multi beam survey systems
- Calibration of multi beam survey systems
- Quality control of multi beam survey systems
- Quality assurance of multi-beam survey systems used on deep-draft navigation
- Use of of multi beam survey systems in flood control
- Use of of multi beam survey systems in charting projects
US Army Corps
Review the quiz
before studying the course.
Certificate of completion of the course
This course comes with a multiple-choice quiz. You can view the quiz and take the quiz if you are logged in your account. You can take the quiz for this online PDH course as many times until passed. The passing grade is 70% and above. After you pass the quiz simply follow the page, to pay for the course and print your certificate instantly. A copy of the certificate and receipt for this course will always be in your account.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.
This online PDH course can also be used as a continuing education course for the following.