BOP Inspection and Testing
Credit: 4 PDH Hours
Course Fee: $24.00
How it Work!
- Register first and log into your account. Study and take the quiz for FREE until passed.
- After passing the quiz, follow the page, pay for the course and print your certificate.
If BOPE inspection and/or testing is required on the division’s Permit to Conduct Well Operations (Form OG 111), inspections must be made by a division representative accompanied by the operator’s and/or contractor’s representative. The division inspector must verify that all of the requirements for casing, BOPE, hole-fluid monitoring equipment, and pressure rating are satisfied.
This course serves as a guide for Division of Oil, Gas, and Geothermal Resources (division) engineers, this course covers the following:
- Testing the actuating system
- Testing the accumulator unit
- Emergency back up system
- Accumulator back up system
- Testing the BOPE stack, choke and kill system, and auxiliary equipment.
- Subsea BOPE inspection and testing
- Subsea Pressure testing
- Subsea preventer actuation testing
- Testing the auxiliary equipment
California Department of Conservation
Review the quiz
before studying the course.
Certificate of completion of the course
This course comes with a multiple-choice quiz. You can view the quiz and take the quiz if you are logged in your account. You can take the quiz for this online PDH course as many times until passed. The passing grade is 70% and above. After you pass the quiz simply follow the page, to pay for the course and print your certificate instantly. A copy of the certificate and receipt for this course will always be in your account.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.
This online PDH course can also be used as a continuing education course for the following.
Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Engineering