Chemical Hazard Communication
Credit: 2 PDH Hours
Course Fee: $30.00
How it Work!
- Register first and log into your account. Study and take the quiz for FREE until passed.
- After passing the quiz, follow the page, pay for the course and print your certificate.
This informational booklet is intended to provide a generic, non-exhaustive overview of Chemical hazard communication. This publication does not itself alter or determine compliance responsibilities, which are set forth in OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) standards themselves and the Occupational Safety and Health Act.
- What Is Hazard Communication And, Why Is a Standard Necessary?
- How Can Workplace Hazards Be Minimized?
- Why Is a Written Hazard Communication Program Necessary, and what does It Include?
- How Must Chemicals be labeled?
- What Are Material Safety Data Sheets, and Why Are They Needed?
- What Training Is Needed to Protect Workers?
- How Can OSHA Help Employers Comply?
Occupational Safety and Health Administration
Review the quiz
before studying the course.
Certificate of completion of the course
This course comes with a multiple-choice quiz. You can view the quiz and take the quiz if you are logged in your account. You can take the quiz for this online PDH course as many times until passed. The passing grade is 70% and above. After you pass the quiz simply follow the page, to pay for the course and print your certificate instantly. A copy of the certificate and receipt for this course will always be in your account.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.
This online PDH course can also be used as a continuing education course for the following.
Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Engineering
Home & Building Inspectors