Concrete Hydraulic Structures, Time - History Dynamic Analysis
Credit: 36 PDH Hours
Course Fee: $108.00
How it Work!
- Register first and log into your account. Study and take the quiz for FREE until passed.
- After passing the quiz, follow the page, pay for the course and print your certificate.
This course describes procedures for the linear-elastic time-history dynamic analysis and development of acceleration time-histories for seismic design and evaluation of concrete hydraulic structures. The course provides guidance on the formulation and performance of the linear-elastic time-history dynamic analyses and how the earthquake input time-histories are developed and applied. Time-history dynamic analysis is employed as the final design and evaluation procedure to compute the probable seismic behavior of a concrete hydraulic structure in accordance with the progressive method of analysis.
- Analytical Modeling of Concrete Hydraulic Structures
- Time-History Numerical Solution Techniques
- Structural Performance and Damage Criteria
- Development of Acceleration Time-Histories
- Earthquake Response Evaluation of Concrete
US Army Corps of Engineers
Review the quiz
before studying the course.
Certificate of completion of the course
This course comes with a multiple-choice quiz. You can view the quiz and take the quiz if you are logged in your account. You can take the quiz for this online PDH course as many times until passed. The passing grade is 70% and above. After you pass the quiz simply follow the page, to pay for the course and print your certificate instantly. A copy of the certificate and receipt for this course will always be in your account.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.
This online PDH course can also be used as a continuing education course for the following.