Credit: 12 PDH Hours
Course Fee: $72.00
How it Work!
- Register first and log into your account. Study and take the quiz for FREE until passed.
- After passing the quiz, follow the page, pay for the course and print your certificate.
The criterion in this course covers the design requirements for covered storage facilities.
- Criteria for Covered Storage Buildings
- Planning Factors
- Building Requirements
- Flammable/ Hazardous Materials Warehouse
- Heavy Materials Warehouse
- Cold Storage Warehouse
- Shed Storage
- Controlled Humidity Warehousing
- Modernization of Existing General Warehouse
US Army Corps of Engineers
Review the quiz
before studying the course.
Certificate of completion of the course
This course comes with a multiple-choice quiz. You can view the quiz and take the quiz if you are logged in your account. You can take the quiz for this online PDH course as many times until passed. The passing grade is 70% and above. After you pass the quiz simply follow the page, to pay for the course and print your certificate instantly. A copy of the certificate and receipt for this course will always be in your account.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.
This online PDH course can also be used as a continuing education course for the following.
Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Engineering