Design and Construction Guidelines for Dams
Credit: 10 PDH Hours
Course Fee: $120.00
How it Work!
- Register first and log into your account. Study and take the quiz for FREE until passed.
- After passing the quiz, follow the page, pay for the course and print your certificate.
The provisions of this course describe the design and construction requirements for the construction of a proposed dam or the reconstruction, modification, enlargement, rehabilitation, alteration, or repair of an existing dam in Texas. These design and construction requirements include the submission, review, and approval of engineering plans and specifications, inspections, reports, and records.
- Construction plans and specifications
- Determining the adequacy of the dam type
- Geotechnical investigation
- Determining the environmental impact
- Determination and design of dam components and dam appurtenances
- Rehabilitation of existing dams
- Project management and quality assurance
Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ)
Review the quiz
before studying the course.
Certificate of completion of the course
This course comes with a multiple-choice quiz. You can view the quiz and take the quiz if you are logged in your account. You can take the quiz for this online PDH course as many times until passed. The passing grade is 70% and above. After you pass the quiz simply follow the page, to pay for the course and print your certificate instantly. A copy of the certificate and receipt for this course will always be in your account.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.
This online PDH course can also be used as a continuing education course for the following.