Earthquake Resistant Construction of Gas and Liquid Fuel Pipeline Systems
Credit: 6 PDH Hours
Course Fee: $36.00
How it Work!
- Register first and log into your account. Study and take the quiz for FREE until passed.
- After passing the quiz, follow the page, pay for the course and print your certificate.
The vulnerability of gas and liquid fuel pipeline systems to damage in past earthquakes, as well as available standards and technologies that can protect these facilities against earthquake damage are reviewed. Gas and liquid fuel pipeline systems considered include all facilities and components that are needed for the transportation, distribution, and storage of natural gas, crude oil, and petroleum products. An overview is presented of measures taken by various Federal Agencies to protect fuel pipeline systems under their jurisdiction against earthquake hazards.
- Component of natural gas and liquid fuel pipeline systems
- Performance of gas and liquid fuel pipeline system in post earthquake.
- Available design criteria remedial measures, standards, and design guides.
- Federally controlled systems
- Summary and recommendations
Federal Emergency Management Agency
Review the quiz
before studying the course.
Certificate of completion of the course
This course comes with a multiple-choice quiz. You can view the quiz and take the quiz if you are logged in your account. You can take the quiz for this online PDH course as many times until passed. The passing grade is 70% and above. After you pass the quiz simply follow the page, to pay for the course and print your certificate instantly. A copy of the certificate and receipt for this course will always be in your account.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.
This online PDH course can also be used as a continuing education course for the following.