Ethical Behavior in the workplace
Credit: 4 PDH Hours
Course Fee: $60.00
How it Work!
- Register first and log into your account. Study and take the quiz for FREE until passed.
- After passing the quiz, follow the page, pay for the course and print your certificate.
Note: This cannot be count as an Ethics course for engineers.
Attention PE engineers in the States of Ohio, Indiana, New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. This course can not be used as a continuing education course to renew your license in any of the above States. The course material of this course is not within the guidelines of States requirements.
This course will help participants learn how to evaluate work situations to identify potential ethical problems and conflicts of interest. Participants will learn how to comply with rules and/or laws governing potential areas of conflict, promote awareness of ethical behavior in work groups, and anticipate the implications of words and actions within work group goals.
- Evaluate work situations, identify potential ethical problems and conflicts of interest, and recommend appropriate behavior.
- Develop a plan to comply with rules governing the most prevalent potential areas of conflict, including acceptance of gratuities, maintaining impartiality and the disclosure of information.
- Develop a plan to promote awareness of ethical behavior in the work group.
Louisiana State University
Review the quiz
before studying the course.
Certificate of completion of the course
This course comes with a multiple-choice quiz. You can view the quiz and take the quiz if you are logged in your account. You can take the quiz for this online PDH course as many times until passed. The passing grade is 70% and above. After you pass the quiz simply follow the page, to pay for the course and print your certificate instantly. A copy of the certificate and receipt for this course will always be in your account.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.
This online PDH course can also be used as a continuing education course for the following.