Florida State Board of Engineers Rules, Laws (2021-2023)
Credit: 1 PDH Hours
Course Fee: $12.00
How it Work!
- Register first and log into your account. Study and take the quiz for FREE until passed.
- After passing the quiz, follow the page, pay for the course and print your certificate.
Florida Board of Engineers course number 0010297 Laws and Rules
New Florida laws & rules for professional engineers. This course is for the 2021-2023 biennium.
By the end of this course the participant will learn about:
- Florida Rules and Laws Basics.
- All the Changes made to Florida Statues: Chapter 471 and 455 biennium 2017-2019
- All the changes made to Florid Rules: 61G15 biennium 2017-2019
- Disciplinary actions
- Excerpt from Florida Board of Engineering Statues and Rule page
- FBPE Response to Signing & Sealing Shop Drawings and Work Drawings
- FBPE Response to EOR vs Delegated Engineer vs Specialty Engineer vs Design
Review the quiz
before studying the course.
Certificate of completion of the course
This course comes with a multiple-choice quiz. You can view the quiz and take the quiz if you are logged in your account. You can take the quiz for this online PDH course as many times until passed. The passing grade is 70% and above. After you pass the quiz simply follow the page, to pay for the course and print your certificate instantly. A copy of the certificate and receipt for this course will always be in your account.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.
This online PDH course can also be used as a continuing education course for the following.