Generation, Transmission and Distribution of Electric Power an Overview
Credit: 3 PDH Hours
Course Fee: $45.00
How it Work!
- Register first and log into your account. Study and take the quiz for FREE until passed.
- After passing the quiz, follow the page, pay for the course and print your certificate.
In this lesson a brief idea of a modern power system is outlined. Emphasis is given to create a clear mental picture of a power system to a beginner of the course Electrical Technology.
After finishing this course participants shall get a broad idea of the following:
- Different methods of generating electrical power.
- Issues involved in transporting this power to different types of consumers located generally at far off places from the generating stations.
- Necessity of substations to cater power to consumers at various voltage levels.
Version 2 EE IIT, Kharagpur
Review the quiz
before studying the course.
Certificate of completion of the course
This course comes with a multiple-choice quiz. You can view the quiz and take the quiz if you are logged in your account. You can take the quiz for this online PDH course as many times until passed. The passing grade is 70% and above. After you pass the quiz simply follow the page, to pay for the course and print your certificate instantly. A copy of the certificate and receipt for this course will always be in your account.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.
This online PDH course can also be used as a continuing education course for the following.