Geospatial Data and Systems
Credit: 24 PDH Hours
Course Fee: $144.00
How it Work!
- Register first and log into your account. Study and take the quiz for FREE until passed.
- After passing the quiz, follow the page, pay for the course and print your certificate.
The purpose of this course is to provide detailed technical guidance and procedures for compliance with Engineer Regulation (ER) 11 10-1-8156. The regulation establishes general criteria and presents policy and guidance for the acquisition, processing, storage, distribution, and utilization of non tactical geospatial data throughout the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE). Detailed technical guidance and requirements are stated, and standards for Geospatial Data and Systems are identified. This course is in compliance with Executive Order 12906, Coordinating Geographic Data Acquisition and Access, and with the National Spatial Data Infrastructure and Office of Management and Budget’s (OMB) Circular A-16, Coordination of Geographic Information and Related Spatial Data Activities. This course also supports OMB’s Electronic Government and Government Management Reform initiatives.
- Enterprise Geographic Information Systems (eGIS)
- Geospatial Technologies and USACE Project Management Business Process
- Geospatial Data and Systems (GD&S) Organizational Structure
- Enterprise Geographic Information Systems Project Management Plan (eGIS PMP)
- Geospatial Data and Systems (GD&S) in USACE’s Corporate Information Plan
- Geospatial Data Overview and Standards
- Geospatial Database Development and Management
US Army Corps of Engineers
Review the quiz
before studying the course.
Certificate of completion of the course
This course comes with a multiple-choice quiz. You can view the quiz and take the quiz if you are logged in your account. You can take the quiz for this online PDH course as many times until passed. The passing grade is 70% and above. After you pass the quiz simply follow the page, to pay for the course and print your certificate instantly. A copy of the certificate and receipt for this course will always be in your account.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.
This online PDH course can also be used as a continuing education course for the following.