Green Building Guidelines, New Home Construction
Credit: 6 PDH Hours
Course Fee: $90.00
How it Work!
- Register first and log into your account. Study and take the quiz for FREE until passed.
- After passing the quiz, follow the page, pay for the course and print your certificate.
These Green Building Guidelines are designed for the residential building industry.
The guidelines offer:
- Cost Effective suggestions to minimize construction-related waste, to create healthier and more durable homes, to reduce operating costs for homeowners and to support local manufacturers and suppliers of resource efficient building materials.
- Methods to reduce the impacts of building in Sonoma County communities – including solid waste management, water conservation, energy efficiency and resource conservation.
The practices contained in these Guidelines were selected for their viability in today’s market and their ability to promote sustainable building. Builders using this booklet will differentiate themselves in the marketplace while protecting our environment.
- Overview of green building
- How to start building green
- Green points
- Green building methods and materials
- Selling green homes
- Summary of green building benefits
Sonoma County Waste Management Agency
Review the quiz
before studying the course.
Certificate of completion of the course
This course comes with a multiple-choice quiz. You can view the quiz and take the quiz if you are logged in your account. You can take the quiz for this online PDH course as many times until passed. The passing grade is 70% and above. After you pass the quiz simply follow the page, to pay for the course and print your certificate instantly. A copy of the certificate and receipt for this course will always be in your account.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.
This online PDH course can also be used as a continuing education course for the following.
Green Building - LEED Courses
Home & Building Inspectors