Guidelines for Surface Water Drainage Plan for a Municipal Solid Waste Facility
Credit: 2 PDH Hours
Course Fee: $24.00
How it Work!
- Register first and log into your account. Study and take the quiz for FREE until passed.
- After passing the quiz, follow the page, pay for the course and print your certificate.
The purpose of this course is to provide suggestions for preparing an adequate surface water drainage plan based on published sources and on staff knowledge and experience. The course focuses on hydrology issues that can be used to demonstrate that there is no alteration in the drainage pattern at the MSW facility.
- Maintaining Natural Drainage Patterns
- Defining Existing, Predevelopment, and Post development Conditions
- Submitting an Application
- Demonstrating That Drainage Is Not Significantly Altered
- Calculating Runoff
- Designing Detention Ponds
Texas Commission On Environmental Quality (TCEQ)
Review the quiz
before studying the course.
Certificate of completion of the course
This course comes with a multiple-choice quiz. You can view the quiz and take the quiz if you are logged in your account. You can take the quiz for this online PDH course as many times until passed. The passing grade is 70% and above. After you pass the quiz simply follow the page, to pay for the course and print your certificate instantly. A copy of the certificate and receipt for this course will always be in your account.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.
This online PDH course can also be used as a continuing education course for the following.