Introduction to Fiber Optics
Credit: 20 PDH Hours
Course Fee: $299.00
How it Work!
- Register first and log into your account. Study and take the quiz for FREE until passed.
- After passing the quiz, follow the page, pay for the course and print your certificate.
This self-study course is to introduce the student to the subject of fiber optics who needs such a background in accomplishing daily work and/or in preparing for further study. This course is organized into subject matter areas, each containing learning objectives to help you determine what you should learn along with text and illustrations to help you understand the information.
- Background on Fiber Optics
- Fiber Optic Concepts
- Optical Fibers and Cables
- Optical Splices, Connectors, and Couplers
- Fiber Optic Measurement Techniques
- Optical Sources and Fiber Optic Transmitters
- Optical Detectors and Fiber Optic Receivers
- Fiber Optic Links
Navy Electricity and Electronics Training Series (NEETS)
Review the quiz
before studying the course.
Certificate of completion of the course
This course comes with a multiple-choice quiz. You can view the quiz and take the quiz if you are logged in your account. You can take the quiz for this online PDH course as many times until passed. The passing grade is 70% and above. After you pass the quiz simply follow the page, to pay for the course and print your certificate instantly. A copy of the certificate and receipt for this course will always be in your account.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.
This online PDH course can also be used as a continuing education course for the following.