Landscape Irrigation Program
Credit: 6 PDH or CE Hours
Course Fee: $72.00
An irrigation plan is required for all new landscape irrigation systems designed or installed. An irrigation plan is not required for the maintenance, alteration, repair, or service of an irrigation system. The irrigation program is described in detail in this course.
- Irrigation Plan
- Completion of Installation
- Maintenance, Alteration, Repair, or Service
- Homeowner-Installed Systems
- Reclaimed Water
- Backflow Prevention and Cross-Connection
- Irrigation Systems Exempted from State Requirements
- Advertising for Irrigation Services
- Contracts, Invoices, and Warranties
- Exempt Businesses and Irrigators-in-Charge
- Irrigators’ Responsibilities (Summary)
- Appendix A: Rules on Landscape Irrigation
- Appendix B: Sample Forms, Sample Maintenance Information for Irrigation System Owners
Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ)
Review the quiz
before studying the course.
Certificate of completion of the course
This course comes with a multiple-choice quiz. You can view the quiz and take the quiz if you are logged in your account. You can take the quiz for this online PDH course as many times until passed. The passing grade is 70% and above. After you pass the quiz simply follow the page, to pay for the course and print your certificate instantly. A copy of the certificate and receipt for this course will always be in your account.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.