Noise and Vibration Control
Credit: 10 PDH or CE Hours
Course Fee: $150.00
The course provides qualified designers the criteria and guidance required for design and construction of those features related to noise and vibration control of mechanical equipment systems most commonly encountered in military facilities.
- Noise and Vibration Criteria
- Sound Distribution Indoors
- Sound Isolation Between Rooms
- Sound Propagation Outdoors
- Airborne Sound Control
- Air Distribution Noise for Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning systems
- Vibration Control
- Mechanical Noise Specifications
- Noise and Vibration Measurements
US Army Corps of Engineers
Review the quiz
before studying the course.
Certificate of completion of the course
This course comes with a multiple-choice quiz. You can view the quiz and take the quiz if you are logged in your account. You can take the quiz for this online PDH course as many times until passed. The passing grade is 70% and above. After you pass the quiz simply follow the page, to pay for the course and print your certificate instantly. A copy of the certificate and receipt for this course will always be in your account.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.