Operation & Maintenance Best Practices
Credit: 22 PDH Hours
Course Fee: $264.00
How it Work!
- Register first and log into your account. Study and take the quiz for FREE until passed.
- After passing the quiz, follow the page, pay for the course and print your certificate.
This course is designed to serve as a resource for O&M management and technical staff. It does not try to represent the universe of O&M-related material. Rather, it attempts to:
- Provide needed background information on why O&M is important and the potential for savings from good O&M.
- Define the major O&M program types and provide guidance on the structure of a good O&M program.
- Provide information on state-of-the-art maintenance technologies and procedures for key equipment.
- Identify information sources and contacts to assist you in getting your job done.
- Introduction and Overview
- Why O&M?
- O&M Management
- Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Types of Maintenance Programs
- Predictive Maintenance Technologies
- Commissioning Existing Buildings
- Metering for Operations and Maintenance
- O&M Ideas for Major Equipment Types
- O&M Frontiers
- Ten Steps to Operational Efficiency
Review the quiz
before studying the course.
Certificate of completion of the course
This course comes with a multiple-choice quiz. You can view the quiz and take the quiz if you are logged in your account. You can take the quiz for this online PDH course as many times until passed. The passing grade is 70% and above. After you pass the quiz simply follow the page, to pay for the course and print your certificate instantly. A copy of the certificate and receipt for this course will always be in your account.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.
This online PDH course can also be used as a continuing education course for the following.
Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Engineering