Proposed Gulf of Mexico OCS (Outer Continental shelf) Oil and Gas Lease Sale 207
Credit: 12 PDH Hours
Course Fee: $72.00
How it Work!
- Register first and log into your account. Study and take the quiz for FREE until passed.
- After passing the quiz, follow the page, pay for the course and print your certificate.
The purpose of this proposed action (WPA Lease Sale 207) is to offer for lease all unleased blocks in the proposed lease sale area that may contain economically recoverable oil and natural gas resources. The proposed lease sale would provide qualified bidders the opportunity to bid upon and lease acreage in the proposed lease sale area in order to explore, develop, and produce oil and natural gas.
- Objectives of the environmental assessment
- Purpose of and need for the proposed action
- Alternatives including the proposed action
- Resources and impact analysis
- Consultation and coordination
US Department of Interior
Review the quiz
before studying the course.
Certificate of completion of the course
This course comes with a multiple-choice quiz. You can view the quiz and take the quiz if you are logged in your account. You can take the quiz for this online PDH course as many times until passed. The passing grade is 70% and above. After you pass the quiz simply follow the page, to pay for the course and print your certificate instantly. A copy of the certificate and receipt for this course will always be in your account.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.
This online PDH course can also be used as a continuing education course for the following.
Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Engineering