Rigs-to-Reefs Policy, Progress and Perspective
Credit: 1 PDH Hours
Course Fee: $3.00
How it Work!
- Register first and log into your account. Study and take the quiz for FREE until passed.
- After passing the quiz, follow the page, pay for the course and print your certificate.
The U.S. Department of the Interior (USDOI), Minerals Management Service (MMS), is responsible for leasing submerged Federal lands on the U.S. Outer Continental Shelf (OCS) for minerals exploration, development, and production under the provisions of the OCS Lands Act Amendments of 1978 (92 Stat. 629).
- Orderly minerals resource development on public land.
- Protection of the human, marine, and coastal environments.
- Receipt of fair market value from the development of mineral resources.
- Preservation of free enterprise competition.
US Department of the Interior
Review the quiz
before studying the course.
Certificate of completion of the course
This course comes with a multiple-choice quiz. You can view the quiz and take the quiz if you are logged in your account. You can take the quiz for this online PDH course as many times until passed. The passing grade is 70% and above. After you pass the quiz simply follow the page, to pay for the course and print your certificate instantly. A copy of the certificate and receipt for this course will always be in your account.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.
This online PDH course can also be used as a continuing education course for the following.
Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Engineering