Summary of Federal Regulations for Underground Storage Tank Systems
Credit: 4 PDH Hours
Course Fee: $48.00
How it Work!
- Register first and log into your account. Study and take the quiz for FREE until passed.
- After passing the quiz, follow the page, pay for the course and print your certificate.
Over one million underground storage tank systems (USTs) in the United States contain petroleum or hazardous substances regulated by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Many of these USTs have leaked or are currently leaking. More USTs will leak unless owners and operators make sure their USTs meet the requirements described in this booklet.
- Tables Showing Basic UST Requirements and Deadlines
- What Do New Petroleum USTs Need?
- What Do Existing Petroleum USTs Need?
- What Do You Do About UST Releases?
- How Do You Close USTs?
- What Do You Need To Report?
- What Records Must You Keep?
- For Hazardous Substance USTs Only
- Industry Codes and Standards
- Organizations to Contact for UST Information
- Publications and Videos about USTs
- State Contacts for UST Information
– – –
Review the quiz
before studying the course.
Certificate of completion of the course
This course comes with a multiple-choice quiz. You can view the quiz and take the quiz if you are logged in your account. You can take the quiz for this online PDH course as many times until passed. The passing grade is 70% and above. After you pass the quiz simply follow the page, to pay for the course and print your certificate instantly. A copy of the certificate and receipt for this course will always be in your account.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.
This online PDH course can also be used as a continuing education course for the following.
Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Engineering