Tutorial Centrifugal Pump Systems
Credit: 3 PDH or CE Hours
Course Fee: $45.00
This tutorial is intended for anyone that has an interest in centrifugal pumps. This course simple explains of how pump systems work and how to select a centrifugal pump.
This tutorial answers the following questions:
- What are the important characteristics of a pump system?
- How does a centrifugal pump produce pressure?
- Why is total head and flow the two most important characteristics of a centrifugal pump?
- What is meant by the pump rating? And what is the optimal operating point of a centrifugal pump?
- How to do details calculations that will allow you to size and select a centrifugal Pump?
Jacques Chaurette p. eng
Review the quiz
before studying the course.
Certificate of completion of the course
This course comes with a multiple-choice quiz. You can view the quiz and take the quiz if you are logged in your account. You can take the quiz for this online PDH course as many times until passed. The passing grade is 70% and above. After you pass the quiz simply follow the page, to pay for the course and print your certificate instantly. A copy of the certificate and receipt for this course will always be in your account.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.