Unsurfaced Road Maintenance Management
Credit: 5 PDH Hours
Course Fee: $30.00
How it Work!
- Register first and log into your account. Study and take the quiz for FREE until passed.
- After passing the quiz, follow the page, pay for the course and print your certificate.
This course describes an unsurfaced road maintenance management system for use on military installations. This system is available in either a course or computerized mode (Micro PAVER). The maintenance standards prescribed should protect Government property with an economical and effective expenditure of maintenance funds commensurate with the functional requirements and the planned future use of the facilities.
- Unsurfaced road network identification
- Unsurfaced road condition survey and rating procedures
- Maintenance and repair (M&R) guidelines
- Data management- Manual system
- Data management- computerized micro pavers system
Department of Army
Review the quiz
before studying the course.
Certificate of completion of the course
This course comes with a multiple-choice quiz. You can view the quiz and take the quiz if you are logged in your account. You can take the quiz for this online PDH course as many times until passed. The passing grade is 70% and above. After you pass the quiz simply follow the page, to pay for the course and print your certificate instantly. A copy of the certificate and receipt for this course will always be in your account.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.
This online PDH course can also be used as a continuing education course for the following.