Wood - Use in Buildings and Bridges
Credit: 2 PDH Hours
Course Fee: $30.00
How it Work!
- Register first and log into your account. Study and take the quiz for FREE until passed.
- After passing the quiz, follow the page, pay for the course and print your certificate.
In this chapter, the features of various types of building systems are described. Emphasis is placed on how these systems have adapted to the use of modern materials and techniques.
- Light-Frame Buildings
- Post-Frame and Pole Buildings
- Log Buildings
- Heavy Timber Buildings
- Timber Bridges
- Considerations for Wood Buildings
- Thermal Insulation and Air Infiltration Control
- Moisture Control
- Sound Control
_ _ _
Review the quiz
before studying the course.
Certificate of completion of the course
This course comes with a multiple-choice quiz. You can view the quiz and take the quiz if you are logged in your account. You can take the quiz for this online PDH course as many times until passed. The passing grade is 70% and above. After you pass the quiz simply follow the page, to pay for the course and print your certificate instantly. A copy of the certificate and receipt for this course will always be in your account.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.
This online PDH course can also be used as a continuing education course for the following.